Libellés
2014/04/01
0
my first kiss :)
it was all in sixth grade. There was this boy named antwon and we liked eachother ever since we first looked into eachothers eyes. It was my first day and he was stand Inge by my first period door. As I walked in he was staring at me and I was staring at him. I sat down and went on with class. One day I was leaning against the lockers , and he came up behind me and put his arms around me. He put his cheek on my cheek, and smiled. I did too. Later that day I had to go finish a test in another room and sk did he, and as we were walking, he put his arm around me. At the end of the day I was in class watching movies, when he came In, he pulled a chair up to the side of my desk, and sat down. Here is our Convo:
Antwon: have u ever had a boyfriend?
Me: yes
Antwon: have u ever kissed a boy before?
Me: no
I was starting to get hot.
Antwon: do u wanna kiss me? *hint *hint
Me: I dunno
Antwon: ya u do
me: your lips aching or something? * BRAVE
antwon: maby, maby not
And then class was over and I never got a chance to kiss him again, ugh!!!
Antwon: have u ever had a boyfriend?
Me: yes
Antwon: have u ever kissed a boy before?
Me: no
I was starting to get hot.
Antwon: do u wanna kiss me? *hint *hint
Me: I dunno
Antwon: ya u do
me: your lips aching or something? * BRAVE
antwon: maby, maby not
And then class was over and I never got a chance to kiss him again, ugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “my first kiss :)”
Post a Comment