Libellés
2014/04/01
0
How can I forget about this incident that just happened on the bus..?
So I have social anxiety and I just went out for the first time in ages by myself. There was a woman on the bus that had a baby and her baby dropped his toy so I picked it up and passed it to her, she said thank you and she seemed really nice and it made me happy. Then after a minute had passed I noticed out of the corner of my eye she was (badly) trying to discreetly take a photo of me on her phone. I thought to myself that I'm just being silly but then I saw the light on her phone that comes on when you take a picture..? and to confirm it she didn't realise she was getting off at the same stop as me so I was behind her and I saw an outline of a photo on her phone :(
I can't stop thinking about it, I feel so insecure now and I'm worried that she's sending it to a friend or posting it online to laugh at me... It's really put me a step back in getting my confidence back
I can't stop thinking about it, I feel so insecure now and I'm worried that she's sending it to a friend or posting it online to laugh at me... It's really put me a step back in getting my confidence back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “How can I forget about this incident that just happened on the bus..?”
Post a Comment